Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 94 - Jon's Apple Day

My Stats
Day 12 R2
173.2 lbs
R2: -6.8 lbs
TL: -35.8 lbs

Well, I'm not surprised with my weight. Between eating late and my other slow issue it's not a worry to me. Jon on the other hand is in a desperate state. Personally I'm not sure why this isn't working for him. My best guess is that he has hit a plateau. I think 240 must have been where he has been most of our marriage. It's only been in the last 6 months or so he has put on the extra 10 pounds. He drank A LOT of water yesterday and cut out a fruit and his carbs. He still didn't loose anything. So he's having an apple day! He's not pleased with the idea but he is also not pleased with loosing less than 1/2 pound in 4 days.

He ate 4 apples all day. I had the rest of my "pulled pork sandwiches" for lunch and melba and OJ for dinner. I didn't eat much either today. I honestly wasn't hungry at all! Jon was miserable.

Jon's Stats
239.8 lbs
-7.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment