Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day 89 - Oj Indiscretion

My Stats
Day 7 R2
174.8 lbs
R2: -5.2 lbs
TL: -34.2 lbs

I lost .8 lbs and Jon lost 1 lb.

Today I was hungry. I ate to maximum. I had OJ and melba for breakfast, crab bisque for lunch, and beef fajitas, OJ, and melba for dinner. I'm glad I did it, even though your not supposed to have the same fruit in a day (we were out of apples), because I wasn't miserable. I also noticed that I'm entering my fertile cycle. Last time I did that I gained some and lost very little for a couple of days. That coupled with my OJ indiscretion means I'm expecting very little loss tomorrow. Jon had shrimp salad for lunch, beef fajitas for dinner and took an apple to the movies with the kids to munch on. I don’t think either one of us drank as much as we were supposed to though.

Jon's Stats
240.8 lbs
-6.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment