Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 83 - It's loading time!

My Stats
Day 1 Round 2
179.8 lbs
This Round: 0
Total: -29.2 lbs

Here we go again! Yeah!! Jon and I took our first shots without incident this morning. We had eggs, bacon, pancakes, and oatmeal for breakfast. I had left over burrito fixings for lunch with out the tortilla. We were out of tortillas. I finished Charis' and Caedons microwave hamburgers...YUCK! Then I had a bite of a butter finger, some recess pieces, and m&ms. Not whole bags, just bites. Then we found some old Girl Scout cookies and I ate a few of those. Guess what I made for diner? The one thing I can never resist, can you guess? Potato Soup!!! It was ok. Really, Jon and I can both tell the HCG is working because food just isn't appetizing. He noticed it at lunch time. It's working already!!! It didn't work on dessert though. Blue Bell ice cream with Hershey’s chocolate syrup. It was sooo...goood! I haven't had it for 82 days. It will probably be another 82 before I have it again too. Can't wait to see how much I GAINED tomorrow. But that's the point for loading days...sort of.

Jon’s Stats
Day 1 Round 1
249.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment