Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 102 - Predictions

My Stats
Day 20 R2
169.6 lbs
R2: 10.4
Total: 39.4lbs

Yeah! I lost .6 lbs, enough to get me under 170! Jon is disappointed with his .4 lb loss though. He wants to make it to 220 this round and he thinks he won't make it at this rate. We've got 20 days left and he has 12 lbs to go. I think he can do it! I wanted to make it to 150. I'm pretty sure I won't make it. 20 days to go and 20 lbs. I guess it's possible, but not probable. I'm guessing maybe half that. 20 lbs in 40 days is still awesome!

So I had my "pulled pork sandwiches" through out the day and that's all I had. I added OJ with the last bit of it around dinner time. Jon had lemon pepper chicken and broccoli for lunch and steak with tomato basil soup for dinner. He snacked on melba and an apple in the evening. We were both perfect today!

Jon's Stats
232.4 lbs
-14.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment