Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 87 - Men suck

My Stats
Day 5 R2
176.8 lbs
R2: -3 lbs
TL: -32.2 lbs

Well, it's obviously true. Jon lost another 3 lbs. I ONLY lost 1.6 lbs. :) That brings his total to almost 5 lbs and my total to his one day loss of 3 lbs. Men suck! Oh well. Right on cue my body is "detoxing". It's the same as last time, lots of diarrhea. No pain, cramping, or sickness, just lots of stuff evacuating. Aren't you glad you read my blog today!!!

Jon came home for lunch because he forgot to take water or anything with him. He had coffee today though and he said it helped with his energy level and focus. We also decided that it is better to eat lunch. Of course we can have lunch and dinner, but last time I didn't need both meals. He was trying to be stoic and keep up with me but now I think he is going to eat both meals. I snacked on melba during the morning and we both had steak and tomato for lunch. I had melba and OJ for dinner and Jon had shrimp with salad. We kept busy in the evening because we're both dying of cravings!!!!

Jon's Stats
242.4 lbs
-4.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment