Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 109 - Back on the shot

My Stats
Day 27 R2
166.8 lbs
R2: -13.2
Total: -42.2 lbs

Well Jon's finally happy. He lost 1.4 lbs today. I only lost .2 lbs, but I did eat extra food yesterday, and really late to boot. Plus I was still on my period. I did take the shot today out of sheer anxiety. I woke up starving! I am pretty much done with TOM. My deduction is, that last round, I was already building a tolerance to the HCG by the time I started my period. I didn't skip a dose per week last time and when I got to my TOM I got HUNGRY, and I stayed hungry until I was done. Of course my period came much later in the round than this one did. I am much more optimistic about future rounds and my TOM now.

I had steak and tomato for lunch. Jon had apple and melba. When he got home he had steak and tomato and I had melba and OJ. I also cheated today. I did it on purpose. Because I was off the shot for three days and I woke up starving I wanted to make sure I didn't feel that way for a couple more days. If this is your first round and you have never come off the shot before, you will soon know the feeling!

Jon's Stats
226.0 lbs
-20.2 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment