Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 106 - Don't talk to me

My Stats
Day 24 R2
168.8 lbs
R2: -11.2 lbs
Total: -40.2 lbs

Yeah Jon! He lost 1.8 lbs. He's going to stick with yesterday's routine. I didn't loose anything. I'm not surprised. It's that time and I'm miserable. Don't talk to me. Right now I'm just normal miserable. I'm not hungry. Actually the pain is making me a little nauseated. Today is my first day off the shot and I'm a little anxious about a repeat of last round. I'm trying to be optimistic, but Karen would tell you, it’s just not in me.

I had herb encrusted tilapia and zucchini sautéed in better than bullion. Jon had an apple and melba. I had OJ and melba for dinner and he had lemon pepper tilapia and broccoli. I wasn't hungry at all. Yeah!

Jon's Stats
269.2 lbs
-18 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment