Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 107 - So far,so good

My Stats
Day 25 R2
167.4 lbs
R2: -12.6 lbs
Total: -41.6 lbs

Ok, Jon lost .4 lbs. He's disappointed. I'm trying to convince him half a pound is nothing to sneeze at but he wants MORE! I on the other hand released all the water my body was holding back for some drought it foresaw. I peed all day yesterday and I lost 1.4 lbs today. That's great, but I woke up hungry. It did not help my anxiety over my period and being off the shot. After a couple of pints of water I was better though.

I snacked on "pulled pork sandwiches" all day and had OJ with my evening snack. Jon had an apple and melba for lunch and "pulled pork sandwiches" for dinner. I SAW him take a bite of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich after that and he ate some strawberries late in the evening. I wasn't hungry the rest of the day thank goodness!

Jon's Stats
228.8 lbs
-18.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment