Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 49 - I Really like brownies.....

Day 4 Maintenance
182.4 lbs
TL: -26.6lbs
FMW: + .4 lbs

I "lost" .6 lbs today. But with the inconsistent weigh yesterday that's probably not accurate either. The good thing is, I'm still under. I'd like to still be under 182, but as long as I'm under 184 I'm clear. It seems as if I'm gaining .2 lbs a day on maintenance. That's not good. I guess it's not bad either though. If it's consistent, I'll have 3 weeks before I have to have a steak day. I'm also in the middle of a fertile cycle. During the VLCD of this diet, I gained a little then too. Overall, I'm not worried. I should probably be a little better though. Jon came home with a Hershey bar last night and said I deserved a piece. I didn't even have a whole square, just a sliver. It was really good, but not worth it.

We ate a really late breakfast this morning. I made pancakes from scratch. Of course I couldn't have that so I made myself a mushroom and mozzarella omelet. Since we ate a late breakfast we just had an early lunch so I made some lemon pepper tilapia with broccoli and homemade bread. I skipped the bread. But then the kids wanted to make brownies. I caved and made them. I ate two brownie bites. THAT was worth it. I'm such a loser. I take that back. I'm a gainer and that's worse. It probably won’t be worth it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment