Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 48 - Still in the red

Day 3 Maintenance
183.0 lbs
TL: -26 lbs
FMW: +1

Well it looks as if I gained 1.2 lbs today. But I don't think that is entirely accurate. First of all I didn't get home until 10:30 am from the lock in and I had eaten a couple slices of sausage and some oj. I did go number 2 before I weighed so it is semi accurate. Tomorrow I'll know better how well I'm doing. I was still hungry when I got home so I had an egg. Later, after I woke up from a nap, I had a spoon full of homemade peanut butter and then some cheese for lunch. I made lasagna for dinner and before I put it together I put some of the meat, sauce and cheese in a bowl for me. It was great not having to make two meals and just modifying the one for me. I also posted before and after pictures. Just click on the photos tap at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment