Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 38 - Eythan's Birthday

Day 34 HCG
Day 36 VLCD
284.8 lbs
-24.2 lbs

I'm down .4 lbs. I had a challenging day today. It was Eythan's birthday. First thing, we went to Spaghetti Warehouse for lunch. I was good. I got the sirloin and spaghetti and gave the spaghetti to Eythan. He felt like he got an adult plate. I also got tomatoes for my salad. The only cheats I had were, I really really wanted to taste the roasted red pepper alfredo sauce. I had a tiny taste and the then a bigger one. It was a very interesting flavor. I'm going to have to try and make that soon. Then they brought out the 7 layer chocolate cake. It looked soooo gooood! I took a tiny taste. It wasn't so good...so I was good. then we walked about two miles to the Bass Pro along the river walk. We spent the next 6 hours selling girl scout cookies and blue and gold sausage on the street corner. I got sunburned and sore. I drank tea and water. I finally got home and had my Melba toast and oj around 7:30. Everyone else was eating cheese cake so I savored a smidge of that too. I was pooped and sat on the couch until bed time and then I crashed. We'll see if my activity will be enough compensate for my cheats.

No comments:

Post a Comment