Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 42 - Home Stretch

Day 38 HCG
Day 40 VLCD
182.4 lbs
-26.6 lbs

Woo Hoo! Down 1.4 lbs! One more of those! Come on baby just 2.4 lbs away from my goal.
Today was difficult to say the least. We got up early and packed the u-haul in Dallas with our remaining stuff from Rena's house. We waited for the SNOW to melt a little and had an early lunch there. I had steak and tomato. I drank some water but I didn't want a repeat of our trip down sitting in traffic about to pee on myself so...just a little water. We sat in traffic for hours turning a 3 and 1/2 hour trip into 5 so I'm glad for that decision. We stopped by family's house on the way there. They served pizza but I came prepared with OJ and some nasty melba toast I bought the other day. It was supposed to onion flavored but I do NOT recommend it. We didn't get home until 8 and then we had to unpack and get the u-haul back. I was determined to drink my water though and managed 54 oz before I want to bed. What ever I weigh in the morning is my maintenance weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment