Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 29 - Pretty bad week

Day 25 HCG
Day 27 VLCD
189.0 lbs
-20lbs

Well I'm down .6 lbs. That's pretty good. It's really disheartening when I realized I've only lost 1 lb since Thursday though. Of course some of that is my fault. But that, coupled with the ever growing rumble in my tummy makes me realized the impact HCG has on the weight loss. I decided to start my injections again today even though things are not completely wrapped up on the TOM. That issue would drag on for days and days more with very slight spotting and I can't take this diet anymore without the HCG. I even had to eat breakfast this morning I was so hungry and I haven't been hungry in the mornings not one day since I started the HCG. I had OJ and melba toast. I continued to be hungry and at lunch time the scallops and tomatoes just didn't seem to be enough. By dinner time I was famished and did a bad thing. There were some refried beans and rice Caedon left on his plate, only about 4 spoon fulls total, but I ate it. It curbed my hunger and I made it through the rest of the night.

So one of three things is happening. Hopefully it's just that the HCG is out of my system for not having it a couple days and it will build back up and I won't be hungry anymore. Or I could be getting a tolerance to HCG which can happen but is probably unlikely since I've been off it for a couple days. Or my HCG could be going bad. I'm pretty sure it's the first thing though and I should be back to "hcg normal" in a day or two. I've seriously not been hungry for 29 days, and to all the sudden be hungry is very, VERY hard. I don't see how anyone could do a VLCD without HCG.

No comments:

Post a Comment