Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 31 - Back in business

Day 27 HCG
Day 29 VLCD
188.8 lbs
-20.2 lbs

I lost .8 lbs. Although it doesn't add much to my total, I feel like I'm back on track. I wasn't hungry when I woke up this morning and I peed like a race horse yesterday which seems normal on the HCG for me. I also feel like I have some of my energy back. Since I started the HCG I've not been able to sleep past 6:30. Just two days off the HCG I had to drag myself out of bed again. This morning I couldn't go back to sleep at 6 even though I could have. Yeah!! I love HCG. I HATE my period. Stupid period ruined everything.

I had my left over steak and tomatoes for lunch. The only "cheating" I did was taste testing. I’m trying to make the kids a homemade cereal that tastes like captain crunch. It's pretty good so far, I just need to make it fluffier and less dense. I think a little more baking powder will fix that. We shall see. I also taste tested the mashed potatoes for diner to make sure they had enough salt. I really wanted to taste test the meatloaf but I did good and drank my OJ and ate my melba toasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment