Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 33 - A curveball

Day 29 HCG
Day 31 VLCD
187.6 lbs
-21.4 lbs

Yes! I'm down another .6 lbs. This is what I was used to before the fateful period.

I was totally not prepared for today. I thought I was but when life throws a curveball you better not be on the HCG diet. I sold Girl Scout cookies from 11-6 today. I took my melba toast with me and planned on getting an oj at the sonic next door to the spot we were selling at. That worked for the first hour or two. I thought I would be done in time to have a late lunch but it didn't work out that way. By 3 I was starving. I was trying to determine my best course of action and I decided that I would just eat what was left of Caedon's burger. It was a Jr. burger and was about 2/3 gone. I took the meat and tomato out and ate that. It really helped me make it until I could come home. I got home around 6:30 and thought I could make it through the rest of the night but I soon realized that I would start cheating like crazy if I didn't eat something. I made lemon pepper fish and broccoli. Before it could get done I ate a morsel of meatloaf off Caedon's plate. I just can't get hungry. I have no will power when I'm hungry. I think over all I did well though considering my predicament. I don't plan on any weight loss tomorrow. The biggest reason is that I didn't eat dinner until 7:30. The later I eat, the less I loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment