Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 47 - It actually works!

Day 2 Maintenance
181.8 lbs
TL: -27.2 lbs
FMW: -.2 lbs

Yeah! I'm still under my maintenance weight! I only gained .2 lbs today. I guess that's to be expected. I'm not going to stay exactly the same weight I guess. Maybe if I hadn't had the extra serving of beans it would have been better though. I wasn't hungry at all this morning. In fact I was a little nauseated when I was cooking eggs and sausage to go in my yummy tortillas. I got hungry around 9 though and ate a little egg and sausage with cheese. It was just enough.

For lunch I made quesadillas for the kids and I just had the insides of one. The evening was a little more difficult. We had a lock in for the girl scouts. They had pizza, oranges, oatmeal cream sandwiches, and gummy bears. I took my water and ate the tops off a couple pieces of pizza. I also had some orange slices. I stayed up until way after midnight and wound up eating another top of another piece of pizza. I think it was overall a pretty successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment