Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 23 - Apple Day 2

Day 23 HCG
Day 21 VLCD
191.4 lbs
-17.6 lbs

Girl Scout Cookies are d' DEBLE! I gained .2lbs. In the big picture not a huge deal, but I've obviously hit a plateau. I did the same thing about 10 lbs ago if you remember. I didn’t do apple day right last time and it only resulted in a .6lb loss, so I’m going to do it right today and see if we can break this little pound party up. I can have a total of 6 apples, a minimum 3 hours apart. I can only sip on water to quench thirst. If I’m holding water (which is a possibly due to the time of month) then this should solve the problem. I’m also going to eat fresh apples instead of apple chips.

I really wasn't hungry at all. I sipped on water and finally about 3, I got hungry and ate an apple. That's it. That's my day. Water and one apple. Of course other things happened in my day besides not eating. I got up early and went dumpster diving to find enough newspaper to start my garden beds. I also found some lumber. I cleaned house and waited in anticipation for the Milk man to come. He brings me raw milk and pastured chicken eggs. Then I helped the kids with their school work, changed many pee pee pants, and in the afternoon I worked on our taxes. After dinner we went to the library and to Lowe’s. I'll tell you what I'm going to do with the shovel I bought tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment