Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 76 - Joy 1, Joy 2, Joy 3

Day 30 Maintenance
179.4 lbs
TL: 29.6 lbs
FMW: -2.6 lbs

Joy 4, Joy 5, Joy 6, Joy 7! When I asked my HCG friends what I should do if I went below my ending weight, one friend said, "Count it all Joy!" I'm sitting here bawling and counting my joy. I lost another .8 lbs doing NOTHING. Jon wasn't here to talk to and he's out in the middle of nowhere so I can't get in touch. I called my mom. She thought something was wrong, but I was just so happy. The only times I've ever cried for happiness were when I met Jon, when my children were born, and now. Now I officially weigh less than I have in 10 years. TEN YEARS!!! I was perfectly content with staying at 182 for a month, but this is such an incredible gift! It is a milestone I was going to have to delay. But I get to celebrate it exactly 30 days into maintenance, a time I thought would be difficult and wrought with struggle. It has been a breeze and a blessing. Thank you for sharing it with me!

I ate more granola for breakfast and then spent all morning and afternoon in the yard mowing and FINALLY planting my garden. I didn't come in until around 2 and then had more cornbread skillet for a late lunch and yes...there is still more left. For diner I had a hunk of cheese and the kids had PB&J. I also had a little granola. Pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment