Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 56 - Easter

Day 11 Maintenance
182.6 lbs
TL: 26.4 lbs
FMW: + .6 lbs
I lost .8 lbs yesterday, Cadbury egg and all. I feel much calmer now that I'm so close to my maintenance weight. We had to be at the park today at 7am and lead worship for a sunrise service. It was hard getting up. We didn't eat breakfast before we left because it was so early, but I did eat a healthy serving of Matzo bread and sparkling grape juice when we had communion. When we got back home I had two eggs with cheese and made everyone else oatmeal. We went by Spaghetti warehouse and picked up lunch. I had a meatball, a sausage, a ravioli, and a salad. That's all I had though for the rest of the day except a couple pieces of cheese around 8 because I got a little hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment