Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 74 - Back to normal

Day 28 Maintenance
181.0 lbs
TL: 28 lbs
FMW: -1 lb

Still there! I only gained .2 lbs. I'm so sore today from working in my garden last night. I'll say its muscle gain! LOL! Not that it's a huge deal. I just can't get over how easy it has been to keep this weight off. If you look at my weight chart (click on it to the left of the blog!) you can see my body adjusting to the weight. The first couple days after HCG the graph makes some very sharp changes, very drastic ups and downs. Now the pattern is back to a normal, steady up and down, more like waves than cliffs. It is not as sharp as right after HCG.

I had oatmeal for breakfast and left over cornbread skillet for lunch. Eythan came home from a Boy Scout thing and had some chips. I ate a few. I made a big ol' pot of beans (or as we refer to it around here...pork stew) and had a bowl with rice for diner. I crashed on the couch after that because I feel like I'm getting sick. Caedon has been running fever for the last few days and I think he may have passed it along. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment