Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 71 - You knew it was coming......

Day 25 Maintenance
182.4 lbs
TL: 26.6 lbs
FMW: +.4 lbs

We knew it was coming...I'm up over a pound today. It was just the motivation I needed to get my act in order...mostly. For breakfast I had eggs with cheese. Then we jumped in the car and drove to Dallas. My mom took us out for lunch at Ton's Mongolian Grill. If you have never been to a Mongolian grill it's a pretty neat place. It's like a salad bar with meat and veggies and seasonings and stuff. You pick what you want and then they stir fry it on a giant grill. I did really good. I picked all meat and veggies and no carbs! Go me! Then they brought us out a bowl of ice cream. I took two bites then pushed it away. If I was going to cheat it was going to be worth it and THAT ice cream was not worth the calories! Then I went to my sisters. I wasn't going to eat but they had hummus and I'd never had good hummus. I wound up having hummus and whole grain chips for dinner. YUM! Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment