Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 70 - Learning Curve

Day 24 Maintenance
181.2 lbs
TL: 27.8 lbs
FMW: -.8 lbs

Hmmm. I'll take it. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop. I just haven't been good to my body this last week. I'm actually ashamed of what I've put into it. Of course...it hasn't stopped from eating CHOCOLATE yesterday and cookies the day before! And it didn't stop me from having Cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Store bought cinnamon rolls at that! They really weren’t worth it. I had brisket, mashed potatoes, and carrots with sweet tea for lunch. THAT was worth it. For dinner we got a bag of burgers from Braum's. I ate one and wished I hadn't. It messed me up. Why haven't I learned?! Tomorrow must be a better day. I just don't feel as well when I put this crap in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment