Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 69 - How much do you weigh....on the moon?

Day 23 Maintenance
???
TL???
FMW???

We spent last night at the science museum. I was bummed that I wasn't going to get to weigh before breakfast, but as I was headed to the bathrooms, low and behold there were scales! Of course I realized quickly that I wasn't going to be able to weigh naked in the middle of the museum so my exhilaration was short lived. I stepped on the scales and waited for them to spin to a stop. It read 29 lbs 3 oz. What? Then I looked at the sign above the scales. "How much do you weigh on the moon?" LOL! Well I know how much I weigh on the moon at least. I ate the only breakfast available at 6 am in the museum. I had chocolate rice crispies with milk. I got home and weighed and it said 182.4. Not bad. I crashed and got up at noon, went to the bathroom and weighed again. It said 181.2. I upped it a little on weight chart and just said I weighed 181.4. We'll find out the real damage tomorrow. I had left over home made pizza for lunch and a chocolate lava cake! Then we went to the dollar movies and saw Avatar. When we got home Jon made chicken fried rice. I had a little and some more lava cake. Then me and Charis went up stairs and ate the rest of the cool whip out of the bowl with giant spoons. I think I will suffer. There can not be a good out come for my bad food behavior......unless I move to the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment