Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 60 - Carb heavy day

Day 14 Maintenance
181.4 lbs
TL: 27.6lbs.
FMW: -.4 lbs

WOO! HOO! I'm under! And I'm eating carbs! I think this has a lot to do with my little release yesterday though. I'm going to continue eating how I'm eating. Whole grains, fruits, veggies and as close to free range organic meat and eggs as I can afford. I'll just omit as much carbs and sugar as possible without dipping into the rest of the families meat and veggie allotment.

Well today would be like two months since I started this journey. 60 days. I still have 27 lbs under my belt.....or should I say out of my belt. On any other diet you are supposed to loose a pound or two a week. Even at two pounds a week I would only possibly be at a 20 pound loss AND I would still need to be working out....which isn't going to happen. We've decided to start a little early on the next round because of some Boy Scout camping trips and family obligations that would be hard to navigate on this diet. We are starting May 1st. That leaves me 22 days of maintenance. I can do it!

I ate fairly normally today, like I did before the diet. I had rice with milk, butter, and sugar for breakfast. I wasn't hungry for lunch but later on I had some cheese (yes....I know). For dinner we had spaghetti. I just omitted the noodles, but the sauce was so good I had two helpings. I really shouldn't have. We are studying the Phoenicians in history right now so we made Phoenician pita as part of a project. We all had half a pita with butter and honey for dessert. MMMMM....pita.

No comments:

Post a Comment