Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 62 - Testing the waters.

Day 16 Maintenance
181.0 lbs
TL: 28lbs
FMW: -1lbs

I'm so excited! Not that I lost another .2 lbs and I'm lower than even on the HCG now, but that I'm eating normally and my weight is steadily going down! I'm only making very minor changes in my diet. I'm skipping on a lot of carbs but eating enough fiber to keep the plumbing running smoothly. Of course there are the bigger changes, changes I needed and wanted to change anyway. I'm not eating out, eating sweets like crazy, or drinking soda. But we know those things are B-A-D anyway. You know, I'm really considering eating some ice cream tonight. Hold on before you judge me! Dr. Simmons says you can indulge occasionally and it won't affect your weight as much as before HCG. I'm really excited to see the outcome of an indulgence. I let you know if I did the deed tomorrow. It will be my little secret until then.

I had two eggs and apple juice for breakfast. Then I went out and mowed the yard. I had a late lunch of left over spaghetti sauce. There was very little left. I spent the rest of the night doing my taxes and watching episodes of X files and Torchwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment