Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 57 - Stupid mainenance

Day 12 Maintenance
183.4 lbs
TL: 25.6 lbs
FMW: +1.4 lbs

Gained a little. Still under. I'm totally not on maintenance today. It's too epxensive for me to be on maintenance. I went shopping on Thursday and everything I can eat...except for cheese....is gone or has plans for another dish for the family. Also, I can't stand what it's doing to my bowels. I need fiber. And lets face it...I'm not going to get it from greens...those are even more expensive than meat and cheese AND I either don't like them or they don't digest and cause me pain. What's not expensive? Grains. I could afford the food on VLCD because I ate so little of it. So I had a homemade granola bar for breakfast and a small bowl of left over chicken and dumplings for lunch. For dinner, I had some chicken with miracle whip and cheese. Sort of like a sandwich without the bread. We'll see how much this affects my weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment