Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 75 - Sweet Mother of....!

Day 29 Maintenance
180.2 lbs
TL: 28.8 lbs
FMW: -1.8 lbs

Sweet mother of......! I don't have much more to say than that. Another low. I'm not supposed to loose anymore than that. I wonder what I should do. I will consult the all knowing HCG yahoo group. They always have the HCG answers.

I had eggs for breakfast, left over skillet cornbread for lunch (man this stuff lasts forever!) and left over beans for diner. I made some more granola because SOMEONE poured a cup of tea into the bag with the old granola. I'm not sure, but I think their name starts with Caedon! Anyway, I ate way too much granola and gave myself a tummy ache. I watched a chick flick with Charis and stayed up late since the Jon and Eythan are on a Boy Scout camping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment