Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 54 - Still confused

Day 9 Maintenance
TL: 25.6 lbs
FMW: +1.4 lbs

Well...I'm down a pound. My mom's scales actually say I weigh more so I'll go with mine. When I weighed, I still hadn't had a good poo, but by the time breakfast rolled around I was visiting the little ladies room quite a bit. I took some herbal tea last night that was actually quite good. I got it because it was cheaper than the one I really wanted to get. I only wanted to get it because of the name: "Smooth Move Herbal Tea" LOl! Great name!

I had an egg and some HOMEMADE yogurt with berries and a touch of honey. Wow! Making yogurt is so easy and nutritious. It was the best yogurt I ever had. Once I'm past this stage of maintenance I'll put some of my homemade preserves in it and it will be even yummier!

I had the guts of a hamburger for lunch. Basically a patty and a few pickles. Then I made some chewy granola bars for the kids when they went with Mimi to the zoo. I was pretty depressed today and I wound up eating a square out of frustration. They're awesome! I'm not. I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas for dinner. I had everything but the potatoes. I did better in the evening. Everyone ate ice cream and popcorn while we watched a movie. I had another cup of cleansing tea....didn't really compare. I really need to go to the bathroom. I woke up in pain several times last night and though I went a couple times today it isn't what I need. Next time I get to maintenance I'm going to take it easy on the cheese....definitely.

I was so ready for this stage, but now all I want to do is start back on the VLCD. In many ways it is much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment