Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 73 - I love HCG!!

Day 27 Maintenance
180.8 lbs
TL: 28.2lbs.
FMW: -1.2 lbs

I love this diet. I love what it has done for my body. I love how it is teaching me to eat. I love how easy it is. I love that I'm 1.2 lbs under my goal weight. I love HCG!!!

So Jon's work was having an omelet bar for breakfast this morning. They called me special to see if I could make biscuits. I had to get up extra early to get them started and finished. I went ahead and made some for us and then made a batch of sausage gravy. MMMMM!!! Sausage gravy and biscuits......I'm sorry for those on the VLCD. You can have some in 40 days plus three weeks! I'll make them for you and mail them! I had Charis' left over half a biscuit and gravy for lunch. For dinner I made something new. It's called a Cornbread skillet meal. It was SOOOO GOOOD! It was an all in one thing. It took no time at all and it was completely homemade! You brown a lb of hamburger, and then mix it in with a can of diced tomatoes, two tablespoons of flour and two cups of your choice of veggies. I chose onions and celery because that's what I had, but you could use anything you like. You also put in some spices, a tablespoon each of garlic powder and chili powder, and then a little salt. You also make your corn bread. There really is no point in buying a mix. It's easy! One cup each of flour, milk and cornmeal, 1/4 cup each of sugar and oil, two eggs, and a tablespoon of baking powder. For the meal you put half the cornbread mix in the cast iron skillet you cooked the meat in. (You could also use any kind of baking dish if you don't have cast iron. But the cast iron skillet makes it look so cool!) Then you spread the meat mixture on and put cheese on top of it, any cheese you want! Then you put the rest of the corn bread mixture on and cook it for 35 minutes in a 350 oven. AWESOME! Add a salad and you’re done with dinner. I had a couple spoonfuls around 10 while I was putting up the leftovers. I'm sure that will affect my weight in the morning some.

No comments:

Post a Comment