Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 68 - Long day

Day 22 Maintenance
181.2 lbs
TL: 27.8 lbs
FMW: -.8lbs

It seems staying out late agrees with my weight. McDonald's does not agree with my system though. I've been so sick this morning. But it could have to do with the lack of sleep, the massive head ache, and the major to do list awaiting me.

I had eggs and a little bit of chocolate granola. I washed it down with fresh, raw milk! MMMMMM! I didn't eat lunch until pretty late. I had the left over chicken stir fry. Then I spent the rest of the afternoon making individual pizza crusts for Eythan's sleep over. I HAD to take a nap around 3 though. I was feeling so sick from lack of it. I left the house around 6 to go to an all nighter for girl scouts. I pigged out! I had yummy, yummy for my tummy pimento cheese. I hadn't had that in so long I ate an entire sandwich. Another mom had made oatmeal cranberry cookies that were to die for. I probably had 5 over the course of the night. I also drank lemonade and sweet tea. I didn't get to bed until around 1:30 or 2.

So why was I up so late the night before?  I can't figure out how to add it to my blog, but I was recording!  Yes!  I finally got to record a song.  It isn't completely done but it's enough.  It was an awesome experience.  Hopefully with more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment