Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 55 - It's Easter. Give me a break.

Day 10 Maintenance TL: 25.6 lbs
FMW: +1.4 lbs

I didn't gain or loose. I didn't really have time to care about it today. I mowed and weedeated the lawn which is .25 acre and it was massively overgrown. We also went to lowes to look for parts for the cheese press I'm building. We had to meet the unmarked van that brought my order of free range, organic chicken, and we finished (almost) building the last box for my square foot gardens THEN, we had to get a music set together for tomorrow morning. Jon told me around 7 that we needed to lead 3 or 4 songs for a SUNRISE service at the park tomorrow. Busy day.

I had a fried egg and yogurt for breakfast. I had a late lunch of chicken, cheese, sour cream and salsa. I totally cheated on purpose and ate a Cadbury egg and a glass of milk. I also had a couple glasses of oj. If I suffer the consequences...oh well...I really don't care right now...and that's not a good place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment