Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 53 - Steak.....(gulp)....Steak Day?

Day 8 Maintenance
TL: 24.6 lbs
FMW: +2.4lbs

I don't know what the heck happened.? Something just does not seem right though. I'm up 2.4 lbs. I didn't even go up that much in a day when I cheated on the VLCD. Three things are possible. One, when I went to weigh this morning, the battery was out of the scale and the back was missing. I'm thinking Caedon might have had something to do with that. So, depending on what he did to the scales they may or may not be accurate. My mom is bringing hers today, so I will weigh again in the morning. Two, I still haven't gone #2, not in any significant way anyway. Three, I actually gained 2.4 lbs. Today was a busy day and I made it out the door without eating so I decided to go ahead and do a steak day since I wouldn't be home until around dinner time anyway. One thing I noticed is that I'm not peeing like I usually do when I drink as much water as I'm drinking today. Curious.

I had my steak and tomato for dinner and went shopping with my mom. I'm pretty depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment