Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 61 - Metabolism....changing.....habits....changing....

Day 15 Maintenance
181.2 lbs
TL: 27.8lbs
FMW: - .8lbs

Are you kidding? Another loss? I'll take it. I really believe that perhaps my metabolism is changing like Dr. Simmons suggests. It's not that I ate a bunch of bad food yesterday, but I ate more than normal. I ate to the point of stuffing myself. Of course certain behaviors have changed too. I don't drink soda anymore. I haven’t had that for 59 days. I haven't asked Jon to go get me a pint of ice cream for 59 days. I also didn't eat lunch yesterday because I wasn't hungry. Used too, I would eat because it was time to eat. Karen is right. This is the best behavior modification program out there. It's modifying my behavior.....and I grew up Baptist!

I had a pita with honey and butter for breakfast and an early dinner of pasta sauce and mozzarella. When I say pasta sauce, we're not talking marinara. It has hamburger, kielbasa, mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, and of course tomato. It is really, really good.

The kids and Jon left me alone this weekend. I’m really craving sweets tonight. I think it has to do with not having to share. I always want the good stuff when I know I won’t have to share. Hopefully I make it through the weekend without caving. Or maybe I will on purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment