Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dilemma

Pre HCG
Not Dieting
207.6

Well I was planning on starting Saturday. I have everything I need, but I lost something important. I got a call today and my Aunt Tootsy died. She was one of the most important people in my life. As a middle child I never felt special (although I really was treated so). But SHE made me feel special. She listened to me and talked to me and told me the truth and I actually listened when she said it. She prayed for me and believed in the supernatural. The rest of my family thought she was probably a little crazy....now they think I'm a little crazy. Go figure. The funeral will be this weekend in east Texas. I would have to take the HCG with me and keep it refridgerated. And since I"m trying to keep this a secret so I don't have to deal with nay sayers, I'm probably going to have to wait until Monday. What's two more days. I have the flu right now too. It's been a real sucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment