Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 14 - That's more like it!

Day 14 HCG
Day 12 VLCD
196.8 lbs
-12.2 lbs



Yes! Yes! Yes! I beat the cupcake...barely. I beat the bean burrito...marginally. I only ate when I was hungry yesterday....torture. The pay off? 1.6lb loss. I can do this. I CAN do this. I can do this!!!

I ate more today though. I got hungry early and had chicken and broccoli stir fry. I had dinner around 3:30 and had steak and tomato soup. I kind of had a little cheat when everyone else ate dinner around 5:30. I made them waffles and eggs. We had Orange juice to drink and since I'm allowed oranges I took two swallows. I hope I didn't ruin my streak. It totally felt like cheating. Another thing that might affect my loss in the morning is that I didn't nearly drink 2 liters of water today. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment