Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 10- Apple Day

Day 10 HCG
Day 8 VLCD
199.8 lbs
-9.2 lbs

I gained. I don't know how. I don't know why. I haven't cheated. I've done exactly what I was supposed to. This is a big blow. I just don't know what to say. I'm considering this a HUGE plateau. It can happen when you get to a weight you were at for some time. I was around 200 for 10 years. My weight ballooned when I got the depo shot in 1999 and the only time it's come down was when I was pregnant. I lost 20 lbs with each of my kids only to gain it back within a few months of their births. I guess my body just doesn't want to let go of 200. It's comfortable there. It knows it can sustain there. So I have to convince it to move on....let go of the past...and move forward into a brighter, lighter future. Thus apple day.

On apple day I can have up to 6 apples a minimum of 2 hours apart. I also need to sip my 2 ltr of water and not chug it. I think for good measure I'll increase my water intake too. Until tomorrow.

1 comment: