Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day Four

Day 4 HCG
Day 2 VLCD
206.2 lbs
-2.8 lbs

WOOOOOO! HOOOOO! Go me. Go me. It's your birthday. It's your birthday.

It really is my birthday today, and what a present. 2.8 lbs lost in ONE day. That's nice. Real nice. I know I can keep going another day.


I'm having my first real issues this morning though. I woke up to a migraine and had to take Advil. I hope that doesn't interrupt things. Also, when I took my shot I accidentally did it catiwampus and hit a nerve or something. It still hurts.

I made it to lunch with out eating anything or even feeling very hungry. I had Herb Encrusted Talapia again with zuccini sauteed in Worcestershire sauce and Italian herbs. I had a grissini stick in the afternoon, and chicken with onions marinated in balsamic vinegar for dinner. Again, I'm not hungry....I just want to EAT!!! But I made it through the evening without making myself a cake for my birthday. That was kind of depressing, but I'll survive. I kept reminding myself that in a year I won't remember not having cake, but I will look HOT at my goal weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment