Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day Two

Day 2 HCG
Loading Day 2
208.6 lbs

Yes...that's right. I gained over two pounds yesterday. Lordy, Lordy! This better Freakin' work!

The injection went without a hitch. Just a little itchy-er than yesterday. I just need to figure out how to not get squirt in the eye when I pull the needle out of the vial!

I had a bowl of coco pebbles for breakfast and then a bowl of lucky charms for good measure. I NEVER buy this stuff. The kids are in hog heaven! It really just did not taste good to me. I'm trying to keep it down. It feels like it's just sitting right at the back of my throat. Again I'm wondering if it's the HCG or my imagination. If my meatloaf doesn't taste good tonight, I'll be certain it's the HCG. I love, LOVE my meatloaf. (see the recipe here. Good for maintenance!)I would marry my meatloaf except that it's an inanimate object and I'm pretty sure God does not smile on that sort of thing. Not to mention I'm already married to the most wonderful man in the world! But I digress.

I had a bowl of Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream with Hershey's chocolate syrup for snack. I love Blue Bell vanilla ice cream with Hershey's chocolate syrup. It didn't taste good to me. I had a bowl of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. I love Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It didn't taste good either. As a matter of fact I had to force myself to eat as much of it as I normally do. I polished off the rest of the chocolate covered cherries for dessert. Not good. I'm practically convinced at this point it has to be the HCG. I'm getting kind of nervous about dinner. I want my meatloaf to taste good.


Later I had a box of Samoas. Yes....a box. I had meatloaf,mashed potatoes, and peas with chocolate milk for dinner. It was good, but not as appetizing as I would have hoped. I literally sat with my hand over my mouth trying to keep it down though. I succeeded but I feel stuffed, nauseated, and crummy. I"m actually looking forward to NOT eating tomorrow!

This is what It feels like to be on loading days. (caution: a little language, gratuitous vomit, and kookiness)

Monty Python's Mr. Creosote

No comments:

Post a Comment