Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 20 - New and Challenging things

Day 20 HCG
Day 18 VLCD
192.2 lbs
-16.8 lbs

Well I called it! I'm up .2 lbs. I'm totally not worried, but I'm seriously going to work on my cheating!!! I think there are a couple of reasons for the gain. Namely, I'm supposed to start any day. I also had a 1/2 glass of OJ near midnight and I normally don't eat after 5:30 or so and that's been really good for me. AND, I drank all my water early in the day instead of spread out. I think my body really needed it spread out because of how thirsty I felt when I go to Dallas.

On top of traveling I'm also going to eat out tonight. I ate the tomato basil soup with scallops early, around 10:30, because I knew I would not be hungry for dinner otherwise. I knew I would eat at dinner one way or the other, so I was trying to be proactive. I got back from the mall around 4 and was a little hungry so I had my OJ and Melba toasts.

We were seated and ordering by 5:30 at Texas Road House. I had water with lemon and the others ordered a baby blossom. My little cheat for the day was ONE sliver of baby blossom dipped in the sauce. I told the waitress I was going to be her pain in the butt today, but that I had a good reason...not just being a pain in the butt. I told her I had lost 17 lbs in the last 20 days and I wasn't going to ruin it tonight and she was on board. I ordered the 6 oz steak with broccoli, and a sliced tomato for my sides. She was so helpful by telling me that they brushed the steak and tossed the broccoli with butter. I asked for no butter. I sprinkled salt and pepper on my tomatoes because they didn't have vinegar but it was delicious! When my meal came, I had already ordered a take home box for the broccoli and put it aside. Then I cut the steak in half and chowed down. It was soooooo goooood!!! I felt stuffed though and thought I probably won't be loosing today! Oh well. Weather I do or not, I'm proud of myself for sticking it out and staying strong in different circumstances. I have a steak and broccoli for lunch tomorrow too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment