Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 16 - Who says cheaters never prosper?

Day 16 HCG

Day 14 VLCD

195.6 lbs

-13.4 lbs





Even after my two cheats yesterday and not drinking my all my water I lost 1.2 lbs!!! Yeah!!!! I'm such the pessimist though. I'm waiting for the inevitable shoe to drop. But until then I'm going to enjoy watching myself shrink!


This morning is different. To start, last night when I was cooking bacon for the baked potato soup, I got a wave of nausea. This morning I've been kind of queasy too. This is a possibility on HCG because in essence you are giving yourself morning sickness! I had horrible morning sickness for 9 months with all my pregnancies. I actually don't mind because then I won't have as many cravings. It got better through the day though.



So I feel like I've hit my stride. I'm eating lunch and then having a glass of orange juice for dinner. That way my cravings are cut back. Today I had scallops sauteed in garlic and Italian seasoning with some of the marinara sauce I made the other day. It was kind of like a Manhattan clam chowder! Yum!



Besides the nausea, I'm noticing a couple things. I can't get warm!!! It must be all the FAT I'm loosing. I'm usually a very hot natured person and keep the thermostat at 65, but I'm having to stay bundled up recently...NOT normal for me. Also my skin has gotten really dry on my hands. I don't usually have to use lotion on them because at some point in each day they get covered by olive oil. I was trying to ignore it but then I started developing a rash to go along withe the dryness so I broke down and put lotion on them today. Hopefully it won't affect my weight loss, because as I said before your body can absorb oil through the skin and lotion has oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment