Friday, February 12, 2010

Day Five

Day 5 HCG
Day 3 VLCD
202.8 lbs
-6.2 lbs

WA................................?

Thank you Jesus!!! I'm so glad I didn't eat birthday cake!!! That's 3.4 lbs lost in a day. 6.2 lbs in 2 days. I know things will slow down a bit but this is AWESOME!!! I can totally do today. This is about the time I quite Atkins. I felt so sick and tired. I had a migraine that wouldn't go away and I finally ate a piece of bread and the whole world was fine again. I quite only having lost 2 lbs. This diet is different. I do get some carbs. Just enough to keep the migraines at bay. I also get two pieces of fruit a day if I need them. Yesterday I didn't. All in all I think this is a more well rounded approach to loosing weight AND keeping it off.


I had bruccetta chicken for lunch (see the recipe here). As I was cleaning in the kitchen during the afternoon I came across Caeden's valentine from Rena. It was a Hershey's Pot of Gold box of chocolates. For shame....I ate a truffle. But I vowed not to eat any fruit or another bread stick!


For dinner I had beef fajitas (see recipe here) with out tortillas of course! I managed to make it with out any fruit or the bread stick!!! Let's hope the truffle didn't ruin me.

I'm amazed though at how hungry I'm not. I still have cravings, though I think their lessening. Of course it could just be I ATE THE TRUFFLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment