Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 116 - YES! I'm finally Overweight!!!

My Stats
Day 34 R2
163.4 lbs
R2: - 16.6 lbs
Total: -45.6 lbs

Today is a momentous day in my weight loss history!  I've crossed the line.  You know, that invisible, yet all so real line between being overweight and obesity.  Today, I am officially overweight.  I still remember the first time I looked at a chart and realized I was categorized as obese.  The word felt disgusting on my tongue.  I had to do something right then and there to purify myself.  I tried.  Nothing worked until now.  For the first time in 10 years, I'm not obese.  I'm just overweight.  Who ever thought someone would be so happy to be overweight?

Today is also our last shot.  I know we have 6 days left, but we decided to stop here because if I mixed another vial we would be wasting half of it.  We can not go any longer than the 40 days due to all the summer stuff coming up so we opted to save the HCG for our next round in July.  Here come the hardest 3 days of the diet as far as I'm concerned.  All the promise of great food (ie cheese) just around the corner and no liquid will power (HCG) to back me up.  We'll do our best though, and we already have our first meal planned.  Bacon, eggs fried in bacon grease, topped with cheese and sauteed veggies.  Mmmmmmm....cheese......

I had the last of the "pulled pork sandwiches" for lunch and Jon snacked on apples and melba.  For dinner, Jon had steak and broccoli.  I ate mela and OJ.  We both skipped the cake at our friends house!  Yeah us!!
Jon's Stats
220.8 lbs
-26.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment