Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 160 - Snickerdoodle!

Emily's Stats
R3D5
164.2 lbs
R3: +.2 lbs
Total: - 44.8 lbs

Jon's Stats
R2D5
216.5 lbs
R3: -3.5 lbs
Total: -30.7 lbs

Jon lost 3.3 lbs today, and I lost exactly 2 lbs.  And I was really....really....really....bad today.  We're only 3 days into VLCD and I'm already cheating.  The kids wanted to make snickerdoodles and once the whole house was filled with the scrumptious smell of Cinnamon and sugar I caved.  THEN my best friend Susanna came up from Dallas to visit and I made everyone meatloaf and mashed potatoes and peas for dinner.  Caedon left a couple bits of meatloaf and mashed potatoes and I couldn't help it.  I hate food going to waste....at least that's what I told myself.  I'm really not into this round.  I wanted to wait until after we moved, but Jon REALLY wanted to do it again.  I feel too stressed and overwhelmed to say no to anything.  I guess I'll regroup tomorrow and try my best, but I really don't want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment