Friday, January 15, 2010

This is me!

Pre HCG
Not Dieting
210 lbs.

Hello!

My name is Emily. I am 5'2'' and weigh 210 lbs. I've been overweight my entire life...as far as I'm concerned. I can remember the first time I realized I wasn't like everyone else. I was in the fourth grade and I got "kidnapped" for a birthday party. I squeezed into the back seat with all the other girls (this was before seat belt laws). As I looked down I could see the difference in their legs and mine. I don't remember anything else from the party, just that I realized I was fat. Of course in the fourth grade I was not fat. I just wasn't skinny. Looking back throughout Jr. high and high school, thought I considered myself fat, I wasn't. I just wasn't skinny. How I would kill to look like that again....normal. Some people have tried everything to loose weight. I haven't. I've tried enough to know I don't loose weight normally. I've exercised like a mad woman: nothing. I did slim fast religiously for two weeks: gained 5 lbs. I did weight watchers for two weeks: possibly, just maybe, if I scrunched my eyes right a 2 lb loss. Look. I'm a stay at home, home schooling mom of three kids, and one of them is like the Tasmanian devil on crack. I don't have the time or the energy to count calories, study meal plans, work out religiously. I need to loose the weight and I need to loose it fast because I also don't have the will power or the attention span to stay on track with out serious results. So after watching Karen go through the HCG program twice, I decided to give it a whirl. Yes, it's going to be hard to juggle it with the kids and lifestyle we lead. But let me tell you. If I see drops in weight like she and her daughter did in the first couple of days, I'll be hooked!

I'm so ready to go! I've got my supplies and food portioned out. I'm just waiting on the drugs man.

No comments:

Post a Comment