Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 1 - A New Beginning

182.3 lbs
I think I'm ready to do this again.  It has been a crazy year and I actually got down to 152 in the fall.  Over the holidays and since I've gained back 30 lbs.  I didn't want to admit it.  It just made me sick.  The weird part is, is that my body didn't show it until the last 10 lbs so I wasn't as concerned.  Now I feel fat again.  I feel tired and old physical issues are beginning to resurrect.  When trying to plan this session there was just no "open" time where there wasn't a family gathering or party.  It is going to be a challenge to get through the next 20 days, but I'll do my best.  I decidced to do the 20 day protocol because I noticed I lost the most amount of weight in the first 20 days of the program and then just trickled it off for the last 20 days.  I was so frustraited in the last 20 days and cheated because I didn't lose then didn't lose because I cheated.  In that light, I'm going for the 20 day regimen.  I'm also using homeopathic HCG this time.  My biggest worry in the next few days with loading is that I've been sick and really don't feel like eating to begin with.  My goal is 20 lbs.  I feel great at 160 and that's where I would like to be for the summer.  Here we go!.....again.

No comments:

Post a Comment