Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 166 - I'm done

I can't do this right now.  With the impending move and summer time stress I didn't even want to start this round, but Jon was really excited to get back on the horse so I went along.  However, this week I quickly realized it would be a waste of time, money and energy to continue.  I'm hungry ALL the time.  Yesterday I ate everything allowed by 3 pm.  I then started eating little bits of stuff that I thought would satisfy that hollow rumbling in my tummy.  Nothing helped.  I finally ate another portion of grilled steak.  I just grabbed it out of the fridge and ate it cold.  I was so ravenous I couldn't wait to heat it up.  I think I started back too soon.  It's only been 4 weeks since we stopped last time and I think for my third round it was just too soon and I've built a tolerance to it.  OR I'm just so overwhelmed right now that my stress hormones are interfering with it.  Doesn't matter.  I'm done.  I'm going to take a good long break and probably start back in October sometime.  By then I'll have renewed vigor, determination, and perspective and my body will have had time to recover too.  I'm not sure what's going on with it right now anyway.  My hair is falling out in clumps.  It's done this before when my thyroid condition was bad, but this is scary bad.  I noticed that it fell out a little each time I started maintenance and then stop when I started the HCG again.  Not so this time.  I don't think it's related to the diet.  I think it's related to my thyroid.  I'm also trying to deal with that right now too with some homeopathic treatments.....hmmm...I wonder if this could have something to do with my appetite?  Anyway, I'll be redoubling my efforts to feed myself and my family as natural a diet as possible, with the most wholesome foods I can afford(who knows....I may even have chickens by October!!!! ) and hopefully have a successful maintenance period. 

Jon has done really well this round and has lost 10 lbs.  He will be finishing off our HCG and then stopping in a couple of days.  He's got a lot to do too in the next couple of weeks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment