Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 28 - Just what I deserved, now moving on

No HCG TOM
Day 26 VLCD
189.6 lbs
-19.4 lbs

Well, I gained .4 lbs. I totally deserved it. But hopefully I've got that out of my system and I can move on. One thing about this diet is that it can drive you nuts if you let it. It just finally got to me yesterday. If you are going to do this diet and have to continue to cook for others, just realize it's going to be a huge challenge. Doable, but a challenge. Next time I do this, Jon is doing it with me so I won't be cooking "good food" as much. But this time I still have a family to care for and I still want them having wholesome meals instead of eating out. All the pent up food frustration just finally exploded in me yesterday with such awesomeness surrounding me like baked potato soup, homemade spaghetti, and cheddar cheese. I think I'm better now though. I've got about 15 days to loose the last 10 lbs I'd like to loose and I’m going to do it. Starting now.

I had chicken and broccoli stir fry for lunch while everyone else had Ted's fajitas for carry out. I even did fine having my OJ and melba toast while everyone had leftover Ted's, potato soup, and spaghetti. I wanted to cry though. I'm seriously ready for this to be over. I'm pretty sure I will be able to keep things in moderation though. I just need more variety. It's worth it if I loose 30 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment