Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 59 - Carbs are good!

Day 13 Maintenance
186.2 lbs
TL: 26.4 lbs
FMW: +.6 lbs

Looks like carbs aren't the devil! I'm still taking it easy though. I could be eating a lot more than I am. I also haven't added sugar back in. I really don't want to though. I'm not craving that stuff anymore. It's like I kicked the habit.

I had eggs and orange slices for breakfast and the kids’ leftover eggs and oranges for lunch. I also had a slice of cheese later....because I finally pooped! Wow! What a difference a couple days of fiber will do for you! For dinner I finally made the succotash (potatoes, onion, bell pepper, and kielbasa). I ate mostly the meat and veggies with some potato.

I'm still nervous about eating the carbs, but so far it doesn't seem to be too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment